Exhibit and Electronics Moving
The Lift It Moving and Storage team specializes in crucial exhibit shipments that must be delivered on time and in tact. Your high value exhibit and electronics are treated with the utmost care and attention by experienced experts. We understand that you have a lot to worry about besides transportation when it comes to exhibition planning. Expert movers experienced in records and media storage, special commodities handling and crating, along with asset management are the only personnel you should trust with your fragile and expensive exhibit materials. Trade Show Moving Coordination is another aspect we handle.
Let Lift It Moving and Storage assist you from the start, with scheduling and budgeting to monitoring your moves from show to show. Even if you need to jump on a plane immediately after an exhibit, you’ll rest assured that your materials will be safely loaded and transported to your next destination.
- Exhibit moving for kiosks, exhibit booths, video walls, mainframes, and all the rest.
- Crated and non-crated exhibit transportation provided in air ride vans.
- Tradeshow and exhibit storage is available between shows.
- Climate controlled vans for sensitive equipment.
Electronics / Appliances Moving Tips:
- Make a list of all serial and model numbers for your devices, flat panel displays, and if applicable – appliances.
- Clean and dry the inside of freezers and refrigerators. Use baking soda or charcoal to keep interior fresh during the move.
- Empty and unhook all electrical machines. Check your manufacturer’s specifications for proper method of securing and moving.
- Make sure to turn off and defrost freezers and refrigerators at least 24 hours in advance.
- If possible, use original packaging for flat panel displays, stereos, computers and other electronic items.
- Disconnect electronics from power 24hrs before moving ensuring all heat has dissipated, as heat could cause damage while moving.
- At your exhibit, allow electronics time to return to hall / room temperature before plugging in.
To get more information about your Exhibit Moving, please contact us!